The Bedford Twp Veterans Center is proud to be accepted by the Kroger Company for its Community Rewards program!
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy… all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! What a great and no fuss way to give back to our community and Vets.
Just follow the steps below on how to participate, simple as that:
- Log into your Kroger Plus account at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com using your email and password.
*if you are a new user, follow the online prompts to register your card and create a new online Plus account using your email address and have your Rewards number or alt ID handy. Be sure to check your inbox for the confirmation email,and click on the provided link.
- Once logged in, click on Edit under the Community Rewards information and enter your Kroger Plus card number, then confirm or update your info.
- When prompted, enter the NPO Number HV327, and select the name of your chosen organization Bedford Twp Veterans from the drop down and confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your org’s name on your Account information page. Remember, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
- If you don’t know your Kroger plus number and use your Alternate ID at the registers, you may call 877-576-7587 and they will help find your Kroger Plus card number.
- That’s it! Just keep swiping that card or entering the associated phone number and the points will add up for you, and for our Vets! THANK YOU!!!
Your receipt should have this at the bottom. If it doesn’t, please repeat the above steps.