The Bedford Twp. Veterans Committee is proud to be accepted by the Kroger Company for its Community Rewards program!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards.
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy..all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Complete instructions on how to participate and help can be downloaded here.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Create an Account
- Fill out the form. Click Create Account when done.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Login and click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit under the Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (71139) or name of organization (Bedford Twp. Veterans), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on your Account information page. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
That’s it! We will receive a quarterly check and that money stays in Bedford to go directly in helping our local Veterans! Thank you for taking the time to help us help vets!!
Your receipt should have this at the bottom. If it doesn’t, please repeat the above steps.