The Bedford Twp. Veterans Center offers many resources. One of those include a food and household goods pantry. Currently, we only stock items that are new, unused and unopened. We want the best for our deserving hometown heroes and understand that sometimes situations occur and you get down on your luck. Therefore, our pantry is available during our regular business hours 7 days a week to shop. All Veterans in the greater Bedford Twp. area are eligible with pre-registration.
We also have one major food distribution the last Saturday of every month from 1-2pm. Please park in the back of the building. We will serve Veterans first from 1pm to 2pm. Any Veteran family in need of transportation to the Center, please let us know ahead of time to make alternate arrangements. We will then open it up to the public from 2pm to 3pm.
You MUST pre-register for this end of the month distribution. Contact Mickey Reed at 567-277-6796 or email us at BedfordTwpVets@gmail.com.
DONATIONS - Please read!
We would like to thank everyone for their offer of sending us donations for our Veterans Center. At this time, we are only accepting items that are on our Needs List below. We are not taking in clothing, furniture, medical equipment or appliances at this time. If the need arises for a specific family, we will post details on our Facebook page.
These are items we are currently in need of. Items MUST be new, unopened and unused!
- Always accepting cash
- Ink toner (Epson CMYK cartridges 702-1 series and HP CMYK 131A Series)
- Printer paper
- Plastic totes (must be clean, no holes or cracks, and have lid)
- Gift cards to restaurants and stores
- Gas cards
- Powder Coffee Creamer
- Laundry soap
- Dryer Sheets
- Paper towels
- Dish soap
- Toilet paper
- Bar Body Soap
- Feminine hygiene products
- Pump hand soap
- Baby formula and food (all age levels)
- Diapers and Pull Ups (all sizes)
- Baby Clothes from Premie & Newborn up to 1T sizes (Must be New/Unused)
- Baby wipes
- Foil and Plastic Wrap
- Sandwich bags
- Bathroom and House Cleaners
- Kleenex facial tissue
- Canned soups and chili
- Crackers - saltines and round type
- Canned meats
- Microwave Popcorn
- Side meal packs like Knorr Rice or Lipton Noodles
- Chips or snack packs
- Pancake syrup
- Cake frosting
- Meal kits, things to make easy lunches or dinners for elderly/disabled vets
- Pasta and pasta sauces
We sincerely thank everyone who has come forward with donations and it shows the great support of our community!
Please contact Assistant Director Mickey Reed @ 567-277-6796 if you would like to donate any of the items listed above.