If you are a Veteran or know someone who is a Veteran that lives in or is from the Bedford area, please share this online form to update your contact information with the Bedford Twp. Veterans team.
We Are Here To Help!
While, yes, there are VFW post and American Legions, this is not the same type of venue. Our vision of the new Veteran Center is a location that a soldier can sit down with the best that Monroe County has to offer to get all of the well earned benefit programs we can find!
Services provided to our Veterans
- USO-style environment – come in to enjoy comfortable setting, pool table, air hockey table, TV, video gaming, movies, games, puzzles, books to read
- Assistance with paperwork for benefits, transportation, auto repair, utility, housing, education opportunities
- VA Representative available twice a month and scheduling appointments as needed
- Food/Household Pantry – Open every day for those in need. Major distribution is last Saturday of each month. Pre-registration required.
- Family support for parents, spouses, children and other loved ones of Veterans
- Housing opportunities in the greater Bedford Twp. area
- Job mentorships, training and opportunities
- Welcome Homes
- Active Duty support – care packages
- Referrals for physical, medical, mental and emotional health
- Cafe area – chips, pop, coffee, water available to purchase
We serve each Veteran on a case-by-case basis since the needs of each are unique. We generally serve Veterans and their families in the greater Bedford area, though we will never turn away any Veteran in need!